05-01-2012 11:39 AM
The integrated camera on my HP Pavilian dv7 Notebook is not working. When I open CyberLink YouCam I get the error message that a web camera is not found. It is also not listed under device hardware. How to I get it working?
05-01-2012 05:43 PM
Hi I am having the exact same problem and I only just bought the my pavilion dv6 a couple months ago. I am really disappointed to be honest. My webcam has stopped working and does not show on the device manager list. Also my microphone has decided to act up as well.
Can anyone please help me..
05-03-2012 01:23 PM
After speaking with HP tech support I was informated the problem was a hardware malfunction. It is covered under warranty but I have to send my notebook to them for repair and it will take 7-9 business days (5-7 business days if I pay $15 expedited shipping). I use this for work every day and cannot be without it for even the minimum 5 days. Guess I'll just live with it but it's pretty disappointing to know others are having this exact same issue.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)