07-19-2009 12:23 AM
I purchased a compaq presario CQ40-145TU on December 2008. I want ask if i can put a graphics card into my laptop? I heard that it is not possible put a graphics card if earlier it didnt not have one. Is there any way i could put a new graphics card into it? Kindly reply
07-19-2009 04:17 AM
The news is right, there no way to put addition graphic card on notebook. There is high spec of notebook that released by other manufacturers but not with your notebook.
If you wish for decent dedicated video graphics, you may buy HP pavilion series. Many of Pavilions series use decent GPU.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)