01-18-2011 08:56 PM
Hi, I have this HP Elitebook 6930p model for a year now, but the screen suddenly has this red like static buzzing short lines on my black colour screen. My XP blue bar also has the same pink colour static buzzing lines and they just appeared randomly these past few days.
They don't appear on fixed spot and up until this day only on black colour screen and the XP blue bars.
And they would come and disappear randomly after a while.
Has anyone ever heard or experiencing this kind of issue before?
02-08-2011 01:38 PM
This problem is happening in my Elite laptop also. Earlier it was for 5-10 sec, now it comes twice daily between my 08 working hours. The duration also increased to 30-40 seconds. One day I unplugged the power output to laptop and screen became normal. I think it could be that if I work in laptop with power cable plugged in even after the battery is 100% the screen turns red. I dont know anyother reason also.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)