06-14-2012 06:20 AM
I have an HP Pavillion g series notebook that was purchased June of last year. It hasn't had any technical issues until just recently. A few days ago it blue screened, but for the most part it has been very reliable.
This morning though I shut down my laptop and the screen will not turn on. All of the LED lights on the keyboard are turning on except for the CD drive light.
I shut down while there was an update message showing, but I didn't think it would effect anything.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)