01-25-2009 07:47 AM
In my HP dv9700 laptop, my power settings are set to turn off the display after 20 minutes and to put the computer to sleep after 30 minutes. Now the computer doesnt do either. I recently had to do a system recovery and I was troubleshooting a rundll32 error message. I can manually put the computer into sleep or hibernate mode and both work properly. Any ideas as to why the settings in my power options aren't working?
01-02-2011 05:10 PM - last edited on 01-02-2011 09:13 PM by WendyM
laptop worked great, now wont go to sleep, or into screen saver mode?
any help on some things that i can try?
[text removed for privacy]
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)