09-06-2009 10:47 AM
Is there anybody who can tell me where can I find the lid actuator switch of a Compaq Presario C300 laptop?
Backlight doesn't work, but openning the lid and putting a desk lamp behind the LCD panel seems the computer works fine.
Of course, I'd tried to replace the inverter and the backlight still doesn't work.
My last chance before have a died laptop is find this lid actuator switch and discard if works ok or not.
04-28-2010 10:03 AM
I have had the exact same problem!!!
Tried 2 new screen invertors and a whole knew screen lid assembly, still no backlight!!!
Is it the lid switch that is causing this and if so where the bloody hell is it located!!!
This has been frustrating me for so long!!!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)