09-28-2010 12:49 PM
My HP laptop is just at a year old and it has developed a "black spot" on the upper left of the screen. It has not been impacted in any way. I am thinking it is a pixle blow out on the screen however I am not sure.
If so, can this be repaired or replaced?
I would appreciate your help on this.
09-28-2010 12:56 PM
To confirm it is a dead pixel...I would suggest checking in the BIOS if you still seen them and just to rule out any graphic card problem connect an external monitor and check as well...
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)