10-17-2009 04:42 PM
my notebook has always been working fine at a very high resolution of 1280 by 800 thats 32bits but all of a sudden i cant go above 640 by 480 thats 8 bit, its so frustrating, i have installed all the relevant drivers. pls what do i do? hope i do not have to change any part?
10-17-2009 06:34 PM
I am going to lock this accidental double post.
- Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
- When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)