10-29-2013 10:48 AM
I have a Compaq Presario CQ61 and, starting yesterday, my screen is flashing different colors (red,blue,black,white,gray,etc) all the time. Impossible to see Windows logo but i can hear the windows theme sound. While using an external monitor, everything working fine. Any idea about this problem? Is it the video card or the screen itself?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)