06-01-2012 11:15 AM
I am working on an HP 2000-369WM Notebook PC. This may sound weird,but my cat walked on the keyboard, and now the screen doesn't seem bright enough. I don't have a book or anything that came with the computer. What should I use to adjust it?
06-01-2012 12:11 PM
Normally tapping f2 will lower the brightness and f3 will increase it - on some notebooks, you will need to hold down the fn key then tap f2 or f3.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)