Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello, i want to ask, will you update drivers for videocard radeon HD 7670M?

since 2012-09-28 , Версия8.933.3.4000 you dont update driver...

Catalyst 14.1 Mobility Beta 1.6 для Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista x86/x64  this is a new driver for my videocard and it will suit me?

Thank you for you attention, i wait for your answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Dante_0D,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are looking for an updated driver for the Radeon HD 7670M. Here is a link to sp63691 to get the updated driver. It was released 2013/11/11 and  is for Windows 8.1.

Here is a document on Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers for future reference.

Sparkles1

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Dante_0D,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are looking for an updated driver for the Radeon HD 7670M. Here is a link to sp63691 to get the updated driver. It was released 2013/11/11 and  is for Windows 8.1.

Here is a document on Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers for future reference.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Thank you!!!i have 1 question, if i have windows 7 sp1 this driver is not for me?

HP Recommended

Hi Dante_OD,

No that driver is not for Windows 7. Here is one for Windows 7  64 bit sp58894.

If you would like further assistance, would you provide the exact model of computer you have.How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

My model is HP Pavilion G7 2180sr 

I know, this is my old driver for videokard bey would you change it in future?

HP Recommended

Hi Dante-OD,

Thank you for the reply.

That is the correct driver for your system. They do not  usually change a driver unless there is a necessity for it.  If an updated driver were to become available it would be posted on the HP download drivers page for your system.  HP ENVY m6-1105dx Notebook PC Drivers.

Here is a  link to a document on Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers for your convenience.

Sparkles1

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.