Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi,

I had a similar problem. I flashed my laptop to the latest BIOS ( from the support website) and it worked.

Do try this.

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem, but when I go to device manager in display adapters I have Standard VGA Graphics Adapter.

I tried to install the chipset driver and graphic driver, but at the end it gives me an error : " The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

I have a HP 15-G092ND

Windows 7 Ultimate

Please help, is driving me crazy 🙂

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem with my HP G62-b40SJ Notebook PC.

It used to be fine  but for some reason it stopped working.

the intel hd graphics does'nt seem to fine my tv.

thank you in advance.

HP Recommended

i uninstalled Intel graphics chip and Intel High Definition Audio Codec and when im trying to install the link you provided it wouldnt install not supported or something. what do i do please help. im using hp envy all in one

HP Recommended

The message you attached never came through when I clicked on the link.  Still having the problem.  Still needing a solution.  Could you attach another link for me to try.  

Thanks,

Little Old Red

HP Recommended

Can you help me with this issue?
It appears my HDMI hookup from my monitor does NOT work when I plug an HDMI cord from the PC to a HDTV. Is it an issue of updating something or changing a setting ? Can you advise?

I have:
HP Pavilion p6597c Desktop PC
Model #: WW591AA
Serial #: 4CE02618FT

HP Pavilion p6597c Desktop PC

Model #: WW591AA
Serial #: 4CE02618FT

I HAVE tried right clicking and downloading the CHIPSET & GRAPHICS DRIVERS below, but then when I reboot I do NOT see the ATI HDMI Output Icon you list.

Can you please help?

HP Recommended
I got a problem with hdmi . My laptop is HP 15-ac025TX, 4GB Ram, 2GB AMD Radeon Graphics.
I connect to TV via HDMI but the TV screen is blank.

So please help me
HP Recommended

I found that if I pull the HDMI cable about 1-2mm out of the HDMI port, once it is fully inserted, then the signal to the TV works just fine.  If I push the HDMI cable all the way into the HDMI port, the communication to the TV stops.  Might work for you too.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.