12-03-2011 06:52 PM
This is a question regarding the switchable fixed graphics option in the newer bios versions for the dv6 notebook series.
While it mentions that the update is also for the dv6 series notebooks, the "HP Pavilion dv6t-3000 cto doesn't seem to be included. Version F.23 seems to be the latest update (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
Did they stop supporting bios updates for this model or should I try a work-around for the advertised dv6/dv7 bios update?
Thanks in advance.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)