12-19-2012 10:52 AM
I have HP PAvilion g6-1075sa with 1st generation intel core i5-480. But there is no intel graphics drivers for windows 8 listed in product and support page.
How to download latest version for windows 8. I also checked intel website for driver but I cannot find it.
How to solve it.
12-20-2012 08:33 AM - edited 12-20-2012 08:37 AM
Your Windows 8 drivers are posted here. You don't mention if you have 32 or 64 bit. Go into the link I provided and select the appropriate Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) and download the Windows 7 version of the driver.
Please let me know if this helps.
12-21-2012 11:50 PM
I already installed the graphics driver and it is working fine but there is another problem which is about"HP COOL SENSE" for windows 8.
How to download hp cool sense for windows 8.
When I trying to install it shows error "There is a problem with windows installer package. A program run as a part of the setup did not finish as expected. contact your personnal support or package vendor"
How to solve this problem?
My laptop is very hot with hp cool sense.
Is any solution to resolve this issue?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)