04-28-2011 08:33 PM
An almost 2 week old DM4-1265dx and I have just started having pixelation issues, or at least that is what I think they are. There are lighter green tiny spots on the screen subtley blinking in different places. How can I fix?
04-28-2011 09:12 PM
On a 2 week old machine ? Don't even try and fix this, take it back to where you bought it from and let them deal with it.
OR contact your online vendor.
Most a have a 30 day exchange or refund.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)