07-07-2013 12:07 AM
While playing any video, sound breaks/stops during ongoing video.Presently as compared to previous the volume has reduced to lower rate.& Video doesnot run smoothly whenever i play a video using any video playing software.
07-07-2013 11:19 AM
I can set the sound on laptop settings to 100 %. Also, the setting on sound on what I am watching to max and sound still so low I can barely hear it. What do I need to do the fix this problem?
07-11-2013 10:07 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 08:34 PM by OscarFuentes
Does this occur in all applications or just specific applications?
What version of Windows?
What is your product number? This document can show you where it is located.
Have a great day.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)