11-04-2013 11:45 AM
My Pavilion was originally purchased with Windows 7 installed. Since then, I have purchased a Windows 8.1 upgrade which has worked for the most part, perfectly.
Only now, when I try to use YouCam, I'm getting a message of Webcam not detected. It worked fine in Windows 7.
I'm guessing this is a driver issue, but a new driver doesn't seem to be available.
Can someone point me to the correct area where i can get hold of the webcam driver for this notebook please? Surely there must be one available by now....
11-04-2013 11:54 AM
Have you tried to reinstall Youcam software ?
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-04-2013 01:48 PM
Hi, thanks for the response.
I've upgraded to the latest version of the YouCam software, but I will give this a try too, just in case there's a difference.
It does seem to be more webcam related, rather than software though, I've tried Skype recently with the same issue.
Thanks again though, i will report back with what happens with this upgrade..;
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)