03-09-2012 02:45 PM
I have a HP Pavilion dv4-1465dx. When it starts up, the screen goes black. It's backlit, but only displays black. When I hook it up to an external monitor, it works on the new monitor. It used to be after I restarted it while hooked up to an external, the notebook's monitor would work, but I can't even do that now. I'm out of warranty, so I can't just send it in. Has anyone else had this problem?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)