12-02-2013 02:58 PM
Hi. I have been using my Pavilion g7 laptop for months now, and I have never encountered this issue. I opened my laptop and turned it on, but the screen showed nothing. It didn't turn on whatsoever, it's just a black screen. I've tried charging it, pressing keys, anything I could to try and fix it. What can I do?
12-09-2013 11:35 AM
I am having the same issue. Did anyone from HP ever say anything as to what is causing this?
I'm sad I bought another Pavilion to only have the same issue down the road. I might not be buying HP's anymore.
12-12-2013 10:27 AM
H Shay14 and TheShyArtist;
Thank you both for your query. I will help the best I can!
I regret that when you open the laptop, you have a black. screen. I am sending documentation on "Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot" click here. I hope you find this useful.
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)