04-20-2017 01:58 PM
The screen of my HP Pavilion laptop stopped working and I ordered a new one which was replaced by a technician. After working for a few hours, the display started to break into five displays. I tried to connect it with a View Sonic monitor which I use with my HP desktop but it is not doing anything. I used the VGA cable but it seems that the monitor is not recognizing the lap top at all. The monitor has worked very well with my macair and macbook without any problem, of course using an additional cable to connect to the VGA cable to the mac. Thank you for your support.
04-20-2017 07:38 PM
Try installing graphic driver from your HP support page.
Click "THUMBS UP ICON" to say "Thank you"
Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" and help others find this fix/answer quickly
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)