I have a 3 year old HP Envy 14 (1190eo), bought in Sweden. Sometimes I have to use my customers projectors which only have VGA-input. I have bought at least two passive adapters that works 5 times of 10, when I finnaly found a active one.. but even though it always connects to the projector it gets out of sync every 1- 10 minute.
I have found that I´m not alone with this issue, and one solution seems to be to configure the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel which I don´t have on my computer. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03263572
I have installed the combination driver with both AMD & Intel fron HP, and the Intel program still don´t show up.
I have tried to download and install the Intel program directly from Intel, but it says that I don´t have the supported hardware.
Anyone have an idea or even an solution?
04-14-2014 12:20 PM - edited 04-14-2014 12:23 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY 14-1190eo Notebook and connecting a projector. Here is a link to connecting a monitor or projector. It shows you how to set your display to read the projector. Sometimes if you connect the adapter while the Notebook is off, when you turn it on it will configure it easier.
Hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)