11-24-2009 03:33 AM
Hi, My HP Pavilion dv4-1242 Tx laptop is having a problem with display as the screen is blinking it is well within the warranty time .can i get a replacement for the same if so with in wht time periord can this be solved this is creating a big problem as it keeps on blinking.Thanks for your time.
11-24-2009 10:57 AM
I too have the same Laptop and the same issue I bought the machine on 30th june and am facing this issue for some last couple of weeks. Its blinking mostly when i start the machine or when it is out of sleep mode. does anyone else have the same issue ? I am in the warranty period looking for helpful suggestions.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)