02-18-2010 07:46 AM
I can't figure out how to do a "screen shot". I have an HP G60t-500 laptop. There is a key with "home" on top and "prt sc" inside a box below. What is the right sequence of keys to get a copy of the screen into the clipboard? "Help" did not help me. Tech Support didn't know either. Thanks.
02-19-2010 05:41 AM
Anytime you see the 'white box' around the text that means you mus use the 'fn' key in combination with that function. So, to print screen you would press 'fn + prt sc' to get the entire screen or your can press ''Alt + fn + prt sc' to get just the active window.
02-19-2010 07:42 AM
Thanks for the help. I got the "screen shot" into the clipboard and then "pasted" into Paint. However, the next problem is that the mouse cursor (large arrow) does not appear on the "screen shot". Know anything about why the cursor does not appear? Know how to get the cursor to appear on the "screen shot"? I happen to have a Tech Support issue where I need to document both the location of the cursor and the appearance of the Task Bar together. Thanks.
03-12-2010 09:56 AM - edited 03-12-2010 09:56 AM
You may be interested with first part of below guide:
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)