04-06-2012 05:13 PM
When I start the computer the screen does not show anything (well, maybe a light gray) 75% of the time. But the computer is running fine otherwise - I hooked up an external monitor and it works fine.
It seems like a loose connection with the screen. Is this an easy problem to fix?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)