04-20-2017 02:34 PM - edited 04-20-2017 02:34 PM
My screen keeps going black (I think the laptop goes to sleep) and then i have to re-log in.
I have changed all the settings so that it does not ever go to sleep, but this has not made a difference. This has only started happening recently.
Any suggestions why this could be and how to fix it?
04-20-2017 05:59 PM
Have you checked to see if the 'blank' screensaver somehow got enabled? Right click an empty spot on desktop, choose Personalize. In the screen that opens click in left sidebar on Lock Screen. At the bottom of that screen check Screensaver settings.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)