11-15-2012 09:58 PM - edited 11-15-2012 10:00 PM
Lately, the Screen keeps going black on my HP Pavilion DV6. I'm not sure what happened. I dont remember changing any of the settings. It just seems to go black and it wont come back on unless I move my finger over the touchpad. It's almost like it is insome kind of power saving mode, but it isnt because I checked that setting. Any helpwould be appreciated.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)