05-13-2009 10:16 AM
05-14-2009 01:26 PM
Thanks a heap for responding to my inquiry. I have been trying for weeks to accomplish my goals and included the guide that you referenced, but that would not work because the computer could not recognize the attached projector.. Yesterday, while trying for the umpteenth time, I thought I'd do some checking on my Video display thru the NVIDIA control panel (which I never realized was installed on my computer.) There I found that all I had to do was line up the proper display order for external display item (which has to be connected to the computer in order to be identified) and voila! I have the two displays I need.
Again, thanks for being thoughtful enough to answer my response. Sometimes you get so frustrated and all you need is a calm head to settle you down. Thanks for the calm head.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)