03-09-2009 11:29 AM
The type of i.link cable that comes out of my Sony Digital camcorder (Model DCR-TRV520) does not line up with the type of port openings I have on my new HP G60-235GX laptop. Now, when I use to capture video to my desktop I realize that this i.link cable went to a connection of a video card that I had added to my desktop and this card came with some editing software I had purchased. SO, ONE: does that mean the only way I will be able to capture video (for editing and more) into my laptop from this particular Sony camcorder is by purchasing some video card??? AND QUESTION TWO IS: Is my laptop geared to accept a video card (or whatever they might be correctly called) and is it hard to install??
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)