06-17-2009 11:40 PM
Hi! Whenever I play a video from youtube, the video skips every so often. My hp is HP Pavilion dv4t-1400 CTO Entertainment Notebook PC. I play the same video using the same network on my dell latitude d610 and there is no skipping issue encountered. I am just wondering if this is normal a normal occurrence.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)