01-03-2011 12:23 AM
I mean I have the ATI HD 5000 series graphics card but it won't let me update from their website and says i have to update from HP (since i have dual graphics card)
I was wondering if HP knew of a fix
01-26-2011 03:14 PM
still doesn't work, and I love how the bad Intel graphics card actually works with the Sims 3, and not the ATI one i paid extra for on this laptop. I also love how I cannot get updates from ATI thanks to HP deciding to use two graphics card on their laptops so I can't get support..
Seriously who designs their laptops >__> this is unacceptable. The Sims 3 is a huge game, my 4 year old laptop can run it, but not the new one?
02-04-2011 01:56 AM
I'm having the same problem, also with a HP Pavilion dv6, except mine is already with ATI.
The thing is, I bought it especially to play Sims 3 (I'm no rich, but I got so hooked on Sims 2 on my old laptop), I decided to upgrade to 3 but my Dell was too old (from 2006).
>> You know what, he actually ran Sims 2 with 11 EP & Kits less slower than my Pavilion dv6-3030sb!!!!!!!
The thing is, I just want to know what's wrong with my laptop???? He met the requirements set up by EA, so where is the problem???
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)