Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I got my laptop yesterday and yesterday the touch screen started acting like I was constantly poking the left side of the screen when I wasn't anywhere near it. It prevents me from clicking anything cause it pulls the cursor over to the spot that I'd malfunctioning. Today it is doing the same thing. It's incredibly frustrating and I'm hoping there is a quick fix.
Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Sydliz10

Welcome to the HP Forums! I'd be happy to help you with your new HP Envy x360. I understand the touch screen is behaving like the left side of the screen is being touched. Although the following document title indicates it pertains to Windows 8 PCs, it also applies to Windows 10 and I suggest you review the solutions presented: HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 😎.

If the issue persists, let me know and I will do all I can to assist. If however this resolves the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below. 

Thanks. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.