01-01-2013 11:18 PM
I have a HP Pavilion dv9910us Entertainment Notebook PC with Windows 8 Pro 32-bit.
The problem is my screen resolution, its too low, 1024 x 768.
I know how to change the resolution but the drop down menu is non clickable, its gray.
This happened after I did an upgrade to Windows 8 Pro from Vista.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
01-02-2013 12:02 AM
Your machine uses NVIDIA GeForce 7150M card. HP ONLY supports Vista and there is a work around for Windows 7. My suggestion: try Nvidia:
Hope this helps.
ps. Can't find anything, you may want to try again.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)