11-29-2013 08:41 PM
I recently had to get a new hard drive for my laptop so i also had to reinstall windows 7. But for some reason my video card driver doesn't support Aero effects anymore. Also i can't change the brightness of my laptop either. Is there any way to fix this?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)