04-22-2012 12:20 PM
I purchased theHP Pavilion dv6700 notebook laptop that came with Vista OS. I upgraded it to Windows7. Everything works on Windows7 but the screen picture is very poor and not usable. Could you let me know the video driver that I could use for Windows7?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)