04-20-2017 09:03 PM
I am having issues while trying to play videos. Videos will buffer but not play. My sound works fine, as I can play games and still listen to things. I can also listen to itunes with no problem. I have tried Everything I can to get the videos to work, yet nothing seems to help. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling flahsh, tired updating drivers, tried different browsers, but nothing works. Any suggustions would be great.
04-20-2017 09:08 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forum. Please perform a clean install Flash Player:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)