08-31-2013 11:39 AM
When I run the NETFLIX Windows 8 App, I get the following configuration error:
This error appears to be some incompatibility between the graphics/sound drivers and the application? I did update the latest graphics driver from NVIDIA for the 650M and it works fine. So this must be some audio driver issue (BEATS) some a combination of NETFLIX and the drivers...nonetheless, I can use NETFLIX from the web. I'm curious why these drivers are so old.
Could you research this issue and provide some potential solutions?
09-12-2013 07:01 AM - last edited on 02-24-2017 09:48 AM by OscarFuentes
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)