10-25-2011 07:33 AM
About a month ago i got the HP Pavilion dv7-6135dx Entertainment pc and everything was working. Suddenly the microphone and the Webcam are not working. They are not phisicaly damaged and when i go to Control Panel > Device manager
"Imaging Devices" is there however im getting an error that says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". I have scanned for update changes and restored my computer as far back as it can go and it still is not working. Is there a driver i can download to fix it or anything i can do?
10-25-2011 07:43 AM
try uninstall from the device manager, and download and install the driver software again.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)