10-30-2011 11:15 AM
I took the battery and the power cord off. I pressed the power button on for 20 seconds. I I connected the lap top to the power cord and then turned it on, still black. I pressed F8 still black. Do I need to bring it to a repair center or does anyone have a different suggestion? Thanks.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)