Post new question
Question

Community Manager
Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)
Accepted Solution

Which stylus should I purchase to go with my touchscreen notebook?

Product Name: Notebooks
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Which stylus should I purchase to go with my touchscreen notebook?

Thanks

Bill

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
Accepted Solution

Re: Which stylus should I purchase to go with my touchscreen notebook?

If you're looking for an active stylus, which supports features like right-click and pressure sensitivity, you'll first want to make sure that your notebook model is compatible. See Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus to see whether your computer model will support an active stylus and learn more about the different types of stylus that are available. If you run into any problems while using a stylus, see Touchscreen Stylus Pen Is Inaccurate or Stops Working.

View solution in context
Professor
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: Which stylus should I purchase to go with my touchscreen notebook?

If you're looking for an active stylus, which supports features like right-click and pressure sensitivity, you'll first want to make sure that your notebook model is compatible. See Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus to see whether your computer model will support an active stylus and learn more about the different types of stylus that are available. If you run into any problems while using a stylus, see Touchscreen Stylus Pen Is Inaccurate or Stops Working.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation