11-16-2012 02:03 PM
On my Pavilion g6 laptop (13mos old, Win 7(64bit)) the auto-hide feature for the taskbar has stopped working. I have deselected same and then re-selected it, as well as reboot, all to no avail. Anybody have an answer? Thanks.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)