07-05-2011 06:15 AM
Try doing the below steps..
Press and Hold the left click button.
While Holding the left click button, scroll Up and down.
You will see the change in font size on web pages.
Now, you can keep the font size which is comfortable to you.
***Click on “Kudos” STAR which is on the left to say thanks!***
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
07-05-2011 06:19 AM
If you're using Internet Explorer, try holding down the ctrl key and press 0 ( zero ) to reset the zoom.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)