09-06-2012 07:27 PM
Does this only happen when you are using the latest Skype version? What about if you use the old version or use a different software for your camera? Does it still not work?
09-07-2012 06:03 PM
During video call on new version Skype the person I am talking to says they can no longer see me if I try to turn off my webcam it won't and my CPU useage runs at about 60%. The only way to get camera off is to quite Skype completely. This never happened before the latest upgrade.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)