10-28-2012 08:41 PM
Please hp...help me!! i need graphics driver for my notebook [dv7 3003el] with Ati Radeon Mobility 4650 HD..
I have windows 8 pro 64 bit...Please hp create a new driver for that graphics card ....we need your help..!! Thank you
10-28-2012 08:53 PM
The 'Solution' here may help:
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
10-28-2012 09:01 PM
10-28-2012 10:17 PM
Since your laptop is pretty old, HP will not supply any updates for some drivers for Windows 8. Therefore you should download the drivers from the manufacturer of that graphics card, which is AMD.
I have found the driver for your notebook which is compatbile with the 'ATI Mobility 4650HD' you specified, here is the link for the information:
The link to download the drivers:
I hope this help solve your problem!
11-13-2012 08:56 AM
I'm not sure if you discovered if this was a game compatibility issue (not compatible with Windows 8) or if it was something else?
Keep checking the HP website for updated Windows 8 drivers for your machine. That is where they will be posted when they are released.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)