04-16-2010 10:53 AM
I can't play videos in facebook. it asks me to update adobe flash player.
I updated it so many times. But it doesn't work.
What is the solution for this? or what shall I do?
my laptop is hp pavilion dv5-1000us
Solved! View Solution.
04-16-2010 11:02 AM
Which browser do you use?
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
03-14-2011 09:59 AM
03-14-2011 10:52 AM
Did you download the Adobe Flash Player from a web browser other than Internet Explorer? If so, download the Flash Player in Internet Explorer. Once it is downloaded, it should work in any other web browser.
08-17-2012 12:18 AM
i can't play videos on facebook, it says to download adobe flash player but my lappi is not supporting it, i had already downloaded it. What should I do, help me out with this problem. I m having Hp-430 laptop.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)