05-30-2011 04:46 PM
was told nvidia is at fault. overheats .bad design... won't shut down. must remove battery to turn off. when turned on, screen black. no hard drive noise. only fan stays on from start up. am very upset. was my back up laptop...17 inch monster..... barely used 15 - 20 times in 3 or so years. i cannot believe that it let me down. is the motherboard replaceable or what. i do not know what to do...can someone advise...thanks....
05-30-2011 05:19 PM
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)