03-27-2012 10:34 AM
I bought a plug, VGA to RCA/S-Video. Tried to connect to TV, none of the screen options will work! Projector says "none found".
Under display, I tried acouple changes and nothing. But not knowing really what to do, of course nothing! In my Intel GMA driver, it does show monitor only and under monitor/tv---says not supported!!
So, this does mean to upgrade my Intel??
OR, try a different VGA connection??
Thank u in advance for any kind of help!!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)