10-15-2013 11:15 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:49 AM by OscarFuentes
HP Pavilion 15-e063ek Notebook PC
plz help me i want unlock switchable graphics fixed
plz i cant find my pc in the list
10-16-2013 11:50 AM
I understand that you are wanting to change settings in the BIOS for Switchable Graphics to Fixed. I have included a document for an 'Overview of Switchable Graphics or Dual GPUs'. According to this document one thing that you want to make sure of is that the notebook is getting the right power. I have included a document for 'Managing Power Options (Windows 8)'. This document will show you the steps of setting a High Performance Power Plan.
The document that you did include above http://goo.gl/Koxvw8, does not include your notebook. Although this document showing the different figures would still be able to take you to the Switchable Graphics Mode in your BIOS (figure 1).
Please let me know if this resolves your issue, thank you.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)