01-08-2011 10:50 AM
my entire desktop has rotated 90 degrees (1/4 turn). I tried to restart my computer, when it powers up the first screen information is correctly on screen but when it goes to the sign on screen and from that point on, the screen is always rotates 90 degrees. i have a HP G60-630 US with Windows 7. Any ideas?
01-09-2011 10:04 PM
Log in and right click on the desktop, scroll down to screen resolution. Under "Orientation" make sure it says "Landscape" not Portrait or anything else.
Hope that helps.
01-11-2011 10:44 AM
Here is shortcut for setting it back to normal : Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)