10-26-2009 10:38 AM
I have a laptop that I use primarily at home, but I do travel with it occasssionally. I would like to be able to remove the screen when I am plugged into my much larger LCD monitor; the screen gets in the way of the monitor and partially hides it. My present work_around is to type on the laptop at about 45 degrees offset from the monitor, but this causes back problems if I work too long at one sitting.
Has your company considered producing a laptop with a screen that can be folded UNDERNEATH the rest of the laptop? I suspect there would have to be some way to ensure that the screen is held above the destop, perhaps with tiny "legs" or protrubances on the screen side, to ensure that the screen does not overheat and in an attempt to prevent the scren from getting scratched.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)