Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi, I have purchased new HP 15 r035tu. I want to use win 7 32 bit operating system on this.

I am unable to install display driver, pl help me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Actually after much digging around, I eventually found one buried deep in the Intel site in a very unlikely place.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?​​DwnldID=23889

Download, unzip and run the setup exe file.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Please perform the steps as shown below to locate the Hardware ID

Step 01. Click on the Start Button and type in Device Manger in the start search box

Step 02. Please launch the Device Manager

Step 03. Please expand Display Adapter

Step 04. Please right click on the Graphics Card/Adapter and click on properties

Step 05. Go to details tab at the top and select Hardware IDs from the dropdown list

Now you will see the complete details of the Hardware IDs. Please share the complete information with me, so

I can help you find the correct driver

Regards,

K N R K

I work on behalf of HP

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Please Click Here to download and install the 64 Bit Graphics Driver

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the KUDOS star on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I work on behalf of HP

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_2213103C&REV_0E
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_2213103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&CC_0300

HP Recommended

Please Click Here to download and install the driver which I found using the Vendor and Device ID information you provided in the previous post

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the KUDOS star on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I've this problem.

I need to install W7/32 on HP 250 G3 notebook (I cannot use either W7/64 nor W8)

I know, that Intel has not drivers for video i this version, but on your forum it looks like good solution.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_2213103C&REV_0E
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_2213103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&CC_0300

Please help

HP Recommended

Hi:

Actually after much digging around, I eventually found one buried deep in the Intel site in a very unlikely place.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?​​DwnldID=23889

Download, unzip and run the setup exe file.

HP Recommended

You are a genious, it works OK.

Thank you very much.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hi, I have an HP notebook  G62-b01Sl. I want to use win 10 operating system intalled on this.

I am unable to install display driver right, the present display driver make picture larger (1024x768),  pl help me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.